Blair County Convention Center 1 Convention Center Drive, Altoona, PA 16635
Wednesday, August 09
9:00 AM — 4:00 PM
$59 – $99
This hands-on seminar will better equip you should you be in a building during an active shooter incident. Whether you are a "Sheepdog" who is prepared to defend yourself and others or you are someone who wants to have a better understanding of how to get yourself and others to safety if you hear shots fired, this program could be a game changer. During this fast-paced and highly informative program you will:
• Review strategies recommended by Homeland Security
• Move from condition white (oblivious) to condition yellow (aware)
• Discuss the numerous response considerations and how to choose the most appropriate option for your scenario
• Run multiple drills in a controlled environment that will build muscle memory
• Develop a survival mindset
During the hands-on portion of the training, we will do a building walk-through strategizing options of what to do in a variety of environments as well as running several reset (do-over) drills where you get a second chance to get it right.
Lunch will be included with ticket price if your order is placed by Wednesday, June 2 (one week prior to the event).